Terms of Entry
Safety Rules are in place for the protection of everyone in the Park. Please adhere to them.
By entering Fairy Park, you acknowledge the Terms & Conditions as appears on the website.
Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at ALL times.
Stay on footpaths at ALL times. Stay out of gardens. No climbing.
Balls, Inflatables, Cricket sets, Scooters, Rollerblades or any other device that may jeopardise the safety of others or interfere with pedestrian traffic are not permitted.
Dogs must be on a leash at all times. Dogs not permitted in Playground.
No bbq’s, gas or flammable equipment and/or urns are permitted to be used.
Smoking permitted in the designated smoking area only.
No picnics permitted in Camelot Playground or Fairytale Land.
No drones allowed to be flown from property grounds.
Emergency Assembly Point signposted in paved car park area and entrance gate car park by Ballan Road.
Fairy Park reserves the right to refuse entry or remove patrons from the park for vandalism or suspected acts of vandalism, stealing or suspected of stealing, offensive behavior, queue jumping, failure to properly supervise minors under an adults care, persons suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs or abusive to staff members or other patrons.
Fairy Park reserves the right to eject patrons, without refund, who fail to follow safety instructions or comply with any other conditions of entry.
Duty of Care
- There are inherent risks in participation in or using playground equipment. By your participation you accept the inherent risks of which a prudent person should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Guests must not participate in or go on any device when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Adults are responsible for minors under their supervision at all times.
- You must act with good judgment and consideration, both for yourself and others, and to refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the safety of others, or the safety of any device itself.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by Fairy Park staff without objection.
- You are responsible for your own personal property.
You enter the Fairy Park at your own risk, and on the CONDITION that the owner or operator of these premises or their servants or agents for you have NO RIGHT OF ACTION against any injury to you or any person or loss or damage to any property. It does not matter how the injury, loss or damage is caused, even if it is caused by NEGLIGENCE or BREACH OF CONTRACT of the owner or operator of these premises or their servants or agents.
- Admission price includes access to Fairytale Land, Camelot Playground, Parking & Picnic Grounds and excludes any item sold in the Food & Kiosk outlets.
- We are required to collect your personal information for Covid-19 Tracing purposes as directed by DHHS. Admission will be refused for non-compliance.
- Covid-19 rules must be adhered to. Masks to be worn at all times except when eating or drinking.
- Children 12 years or under are not required to wear masks.
- Apply Social distancing and safe hygiene practices.
- E-Ticket entitles admission during 10am to 4pm on the day chosen by you.
- Fairy Park does not provide refunds or rainchecks. All sales are final. No extensions permitted.
- Ticket prices are per person, inclusive of GST and are valid for a single day use only
- Fairy Park is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets and no refunds will be given under these circumstances
- Tickets are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. Tickets cannot be on-sold to another party for re-sale
- By entering Fairy Park, you acknowledge the Fairy Park conditions of entry agree to abide by them.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied or under the active supervision of a person 16 years old or older to gain admission and access attractions.
- Some attractions or displays may be affected by maintenance, refurbishment activity, shut down for safety or matters beyond our control. Any extensions to the life of your ticket/pass or refunds as a result of limited visitation, suspension, premises closure are not allowed.
- Fairy Park does not provide refunds. Refunds are not issued due to adverse and/or inclement weather.
- No bbq’s, gas or flammable equipment and/or urns are permitted to be brought into the park
- Fairy Park visitor numbers are capped to prevent overcrowding. Entry is on a first come, first served basis. In the unlikely event that Fairy Park reaches capacity, no further entries will be permitted regardless of ticket or pass type.
- Balls, Inflatables, Cricket sets, Scooters, Rollerblades, bikes or any other device that may jeopardise the safety of others or interfere with pedestrian or vehicle traffic are not permitted.
- Fairy Park reserves the right to refuse entry or remove patrons from the park for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, queue jumping, failure to properly supervise minors under an adults care, persons suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs and for being argumentative, threatening or abusive to staff members.
- Fairy Park reserves the right to eject patrons who fail to follow safety instructions or comply with any other conditions of entry.
- Fairy Park may collect and use your personal information for its business purposes. This includes being contacted by email for benefits and offers.
- Your still image or video image may be taken at any time for sales or security purposes. You agree that we may use you or any other person brought with you (including minors) for promotional, sales or security purposes on social media, website, brochure or any other type of advertising we deem appropriate. We respect your privacy and will not use images for any other purposes.
- Your still image or video image may be taken at any time for security purposes. For those committing acts of theft, vandalism, wrongdoing or anti-social behavior, we reserve the right to use this footage as we see fit including but not restricted to ‘naming & shaming’ on social media, reporting to police etc.
- Drones for recreational use or photography purposes are strictly forbidden.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you must be for your personal use only. Any use or reuse or production for commercial purposes without express written consent from Fairy Park is strictly prohibited.
- Fairy Park reserves the right to inspect any bags or other goods in your possession immediately upon request. Should you not comply we reserve the right to eject you from the premises without refund or detain you for any reasonable period of time.
- It is a condition of entry that appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.
- Vehicles are parked at your own risk. Fairy Park is not responsible for loss of or damage to any vehicle or contents of your vehicle whilst parked on Fairy Park premises.
- No commercially prepared food is allowed into the Park. Eg McDonalds, KFC, Pizza etc.
- A designated Smoking Area is located at the base of the toilet block. For directions look for the signs opposite the food van. Any patron found smoking outside of this area will be asked to comply. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Dropping-off or picking-up children at the Admission/Ticket Booth is forbidden. Drop-off’s and pick-up’s are permitted from the car park area located at the Ballan Road entrance gate. Pass outs are required for those already within the Park to exit past the admission point, pick-up (at the Ballan Rd carpark) and return. If no pass-outs received, you run the risk of paying the entrance fee again. By walking or driving, then adults being 18 years and over must accompany minors at all times. The walk is approximately 300meters on a paved surface on a hilly incline. Under no circumstances can vehicles or persons gain entry beyond the admission/ticket box without paying the non-refundable admission fees. Your own forward planning is of utmost importance with drop-offs/pick-up’s and it is your responsibility and obligation to check our instructions online or verbally prior to arriving. It is also your responsibility to check that weather conditions are conducive to undertake the walk prior to your journey. The gate attendant on duty has the right to refuse entry for drop-offs if it is of his/her belief that the weather conditions may pose a risk to those undertaking the walk. eg extreme heat, storms etc. or if one becomes argumentative or makes the attendant feel threatened in any way shape or form.
- Fairy Park reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Fairy Park takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable Park. However Fairy Park will not be liable to any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Fairy Park) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability that cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act. We the owners and operators of the premises are not liable for and irrevocably release us from any liability from death, personal injury, property loss or damage arising from any cause whatsoever (including the negligence of staff to the fullest extent permitted by law) whilst you are on the premises.
Website Day Pass Terms and Conditions
- Day Pass holders are subject to all normal entry conditions.
- Failure to adhere to any terms and conditions or directions of any Fairy Park team member may lead to suspension or cancellation of the Day Pass. Fairy Park reserves the right to take this action at their sole discretion.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied/under the active supervision of a person 16 years or older to gain admission and to access all areas of the Park.
- Day Passes purchased online are valid for the day chosen by you at time of purchase.
- Day Pass allows holders unlimited entry to Fairy Park during normal trading hours.
- Fairy Park visitor numbers are capped to prevent overcrowding. Entry is on a first come, first served basis. Should Fairy Park reach capacity no further entries will be permitted regardless of ticket or pass type.
- Fairy Park reserves the right to alter trading hours without notice.
- Day passes purchased online are not transferable or refundable. They must be shown at the point of entry to gain admission
- Day ticket prices are shown in Australian Dollars. Any purchase you make will be charged in Australian Dollars. You are solely liable for any currency conversion fee charged by your credit card provider.
- For all purchase on our website transaction fees will apply. You will be notified of this transaction fee during your online purchase
- After completing your online purchase you will receive an email which includes your e-ticket and receipt. Please present your e-ticket on your mobile device or print and present this ticket at the ticket gate. A valid photo ID and credit card used to purchase the ticket may be requested.
- Mobile phone and internet/data coverage may not be available at Fairy Park. Download or print your ticket prior to arrival to help your admission process.